WITH GREAT SOCIAL PURPOSE
Dr. Ishwarchandra Kumar
Qualification:I.A.S. (Retd.) Phd. In History; M.A in Political Science.
Professional:Additional Secretary, Bihar Human Rights Association
Former Vice-chancellor, Veer Kunwar Singh University, Ara (Bihar)
Dr. Janardan Jha( Co Chairman)
Qualification: B.Sc. Engineering Civil, Phd. in Soil Mechanical Foundation Engineering
Professional:Sr. Consultant Dayanand Sagar Group of Educational Institutions, Former Vice-Chancellor, IGNOU Delhi and, B I T Mesra, Ranchi, Former Director, Science and Technology Department, Government of Bihar (Patna).
Occupation: Insurance Consultant
Mr. Chandra Prakash Tripathi
Qualification: B.Sc, B.Tech (Hons), Post Graduate Diploma in Internal Combustion Engines and Petroleum Products Application.
Professional: Chief General Manager in Escorts Limited,Founder Chairman- Quality Circle Forum of India (QCFI), Chairman of Board Directors-Aurangabad Management Association, Fellow of Institution of Engineers India, Trustee of Marathwada Medical & Research Institute (Kamalnayan Bajaj Hospital), Ex-President & Executive Committee Member of CMIA (Chamber of Marathwada Industries & Agriculture), Ex-Chairman of CII (Confederation of Indian Industry)- Marathwada Zonal Council, Ex-Member of CII's National Committee on Environment.
- To establish maintain and manage Educational Institutions for developing skills and to impart relevent knowledge to meet the challenges of 21st Century.
- To provide financial assistance to poor and needy students to enable them to pursue higher studies and to institute prizes for students to encourage them achieve excellence in the field of higher studies.
- To arrange lectures, arganize Seminar, and workshops and to make audio visual aids and other modern gadgets to facilitate dissemination of knowledge, to meet the needs of student community in particular and public in general.
- To promote the culture of peace and value education and to engage in the activities for promoting Education for All through formal, non formal and vocational education and training through conveentional or distance education mode so as to meet the needs of continuing education.
- To prove financial assistance to institutions engaged in disaster management and exrtending relief to the affected persons paricularly deprived members of the society.
- To contribute towards securing the goal of Health for All by promoting Health Awareness for preventing the spread of diseases and provide curative health facilities by establshing and manging Health Institutions Pertaining to indgenous system of medicine including yoga and naturopthy as well as modern system of medicine.
- To establish, maintain and manage Old Age Homes to Help needy senior Citizens.
- To assist the society in realization of the goal of nutritional security to the children below six years of age by managing Mother House (Matri Bhavan and to extend assistance to Anganwadis for protecting health of children below six years of age and provide pre primary education facilities for them.
An Unique institute for building career and shaping of a holistic personality. Building a temple of learning and growing with strong rich cultural values and self reliance.
“Education with a difference”
- Empowering the people of INDIA for economic freedom.
- Bringing awareness and creating opportunity to generate self employment by providing functional literacy to all, particularly to rural and under privileged people of society through distance learning as well as class room study.
- To provide total innovative education as per the interest and intelligence of the person, building attitude, developing skills and training to acquire adequate knowledge and making the person self reliance in the society.
(A) To set up Educational Institute to empower the people for economic independence through basic, professional and technical courses.
(B) To set up Research Institute to find and develop the intelligence amongst children and youth and provide innovative education for self dependence for a NEW EMPOWERED SOCIETY .